Al Murabit Security Services only hires exceptional individuals in their field. We offer an exciting, dynamic work environment with international exposure and opportunity for growth.
If you are interested in applying for employment, please complete the form below. Note that we are ONLY currently accepting CVs from those who meet the following requirements:
- Not currently working for another PSC
- Can work at short notice (i.e. no 30 day notice period)
- Good spoken and written English
- Previous experience working as a PSC in Iraq (especially Southern Iraq)
- Achieved a CP course
- Up to date FPOSI/MIRA or higher qualification (e.g. Tier 2)
- Up to date SIA Licence or equivalent (if applicable)
If you meet all of the above prerequisites then please send an up-to-date CV to HR@harlowinternational.com and we will add you to our database for any openings in future.
PSD Tier 2 Medics required
Location: Basra, Iraq
- Minimum experience of 5 years Armed Forces/Law Enforcement/Emergency services
- Recognised Close Protection course qualification.
- Recent proven and demonstrable successful employment experience in a similar role in a Private Security Company (PSC) in Iraq.
- Should possess at least 2 – 3 years of experience working in active ambulance care or in a medical emergency room.
More details available at email@example.com or call +964 (0)780 922 5114