Accreditations & Memberships
Al Murabit Security Services is committed to providing quality security services, in a safe and healthy working environment. Al Murabit operates in a responsible manner that enhances human safety and security while conforming to international law, local laws and respecting human rights.
Al Murabit has implemented an integrated management system (IMS) which offers seamless integration of several standards into a common system whilst meeting the requirements of each standard. By doing so, AMS ensures that all operations are delivered in line with multiple standards covering quality, security, health, and safety as well as the environment.
AMS has been accredited by MSS Global and are audited annually by external third parties to achieve the following certification.
- ANSI ASIS PSC-1:2012 – Management System for Quality of Private Security Operations
- ISO 18788:2015 – Management System for Private Security Operations
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System
- ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety Management
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management
AMS has successfully achieved membership of ICoCA (The International Code of Conduct Association) and has qualified for training centre status with Highfield ABC.
Al Murabit’s accreditation and memberships certificates can be downloaded by clicking the links provided.